Increasing Productivity & Reducing Labor cost
Slip sheet flow systems make a pallet-less warehouse a reality. Its innovative and unique entry/exit system allows forklifts to load and remove slip sheets from flow systems as well as product on standard type wooden and plastic pallets.
- Standard wider roller system accommodates both pallets and slip sheets
- Forks slide easily below loads
- Eliminate empty pallet storage.
- Reduce or eliminate pallet and disposal cost.
- Eliminate product damage from stacking of unit loads on top of each other.
- Increase productivity while reducing labor costs.
- Gravity automatically advances inventory
- Improve inventory management
- Speed order fulfillment
- Reduce packaging and shipping cost.
- Slip sheets are 87% cheaper than pallets
Vast increase in building storage capacity up to 400% and reduced need for expensive building expansions. Reduce number and size of aisles increasing floor storage utilization. Example: 2000-unit load warehouse could increase its capacity by up to 12,800-unit loads.