Pick Effectively and Safely
- Pick Aisles were designed for the food and beverage industry.
- The aisle that picking takes place in is underneath a push back rack system with level pallet flow on each side that store the picked pallets.
- The rack framework is specially made so no strutting is in the lower part of the structure for picking.
- Instead of picking from the face of the racking, the picking occurs under the rack for safety.
- By putting the picked pallets under the rack, it can create up to 3 times as many picked pallets as compared to picking from the face of the racking system.