High-Visibility Physical Barrier
Protection / Safety Menu
- Domes and Mirrors
- Schedule Your Rack Inspection
- Upright Repair Kits
- Safety Signs
- Upright Column Protection
- Row End Protection
- Evaporative Cooler
- Maintenance and Retrieval Cart
- Safety Guard Rail
- Flexible Guard Rail
- Edge and Corner Guards
- Safety Barriers
- Garage Door Track
- Building Column Protection
- Rack Back
- Collision Awareness
Our protective guard rail systems are painted safety yellow and provide a highly visible physical barrier that guards expensive equipment, shields key work areas and helps define traffic patterns in your plant or facility.
Tests confirm that a properly installed guard rail will absorb severe impacts from forklifts or other equipment up to a 13,000 lb. load impact at 4 mph, without failure.
- Safety guard rails are available in single, double or triple rail design.
- Column centers are identical for standard and lift-out guard rails.
- All guard rail components include necessary hardware and anchors.
- Specifications: 24″-120″ Length Centers on 12″ increments
- Lift-out rails available for access to machinery for servicing equipment, cleaning or repairing.
How to Choose Guard Rail:
- Choose the height of your system. Steel Guard is available in either single or double high.
- Choose Post Type. Standard corner posts are available. Center posts are available in four options: standard, standard offset, end offset and side offset.
- Choose your rail lengths. Note that rails are measured from post-to-post, on center.
- Choose bolted or lift-out rail. The lift-out rail provides equipment protection while still enabling easy access when needed.
- Choose your configuration. Several options including optional side angle are available. Let us help you determine the right configuration for your warehouse.