Efficient Storage for Long and Bulky Items
Cantilever Racks consist of vertical uprights secured into strong bases with arms and braces to store long load items. The arms extend from the bases creating open shelves to accommodate long and bulky items that are otherwise difficult to store. These components are made up of roll formed and structural steel.
Cantilever Racks are ideal for handling short, awkwardly shaped items, piping or long loads. This design is typically found in lumber and woodworking warehouses and is commonly used as plywood racks, drywall racks, steel sheet racks, tubing racks, and lumber racks.
Benefits of Cantilever Racks
- These racks are easy to install and configure by allowing you to adjust the height and angle of the arms.
- The flexibility of these racks means you can store a wide variety of loads.
- Cantilever Racks reduce the handling time for long loads, increasing the productivity of your staff.
- Optional removable arm and base stopper pins.
- Cantilever Racks are available in single and double-sided units.
- You will experience easy front loading without obstruction.
- Arms can be adjusted vertically.
Interested in Cantilever Racking for your warehouse? Mathand ships nationwide! Contact us Monday thru Friday between 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM.