For maximum pallet rack storage in a given area, the Modular Rollback System lets you smoothly store up to 14 pallets deep in each bay. This is double the capacity that most other push-back types can handle without difficulty. This reduces the number of aisles needed.
Roll back modules are gravity operated for simple trouble free operation. They use a small amount of vertical space and can handle loads up to 3,000 lbs per pallet.
Benefits of the Modular Roll Back System
- Greatly increased pallet density
- Easily stores up to 10 pallets deep in one lane
- Standard load weight capacities – 500 to 3,000 lbs per pallet
- Accommodates varying pallet sizes and weights in same lane
- Conveys non-standard or plastic pallets or containers
- Loads travel in constant alignment
- No stack-up considerations – even past 5 pallet positions
- Modular design allows for easy addition or reduction of lanes
- Installed on Structural Rack
- Full engineering and design included
- Supersedes carts
- Enclosed Wheel Design
Closely spaced, rotating carrier beams accept loads of various sizes safely and evenly. Entry positions utilize a solid steel deck with load stop. This efficient design allows trouble-free performance without loose carts or power requirements.