Configure Exactly What You Need
The metal roller system provides an excellent rolling surface for plastic pallets, skids, wire baskets, slip sheets, corrugated skids, and plastic returnable shipping containers as well as a variety of other loads that are unpredictable on other conveying surfaces.
These engineered bulk material handling systems can be configured to the width of the product conveyed. All of the rollers are sized to carry the products safely and effortlessly.
Features & Benefits:
- Effective and economical method for flowing unique and unusual pallets or containers.
- Rollers are used when the bottom surface of a pallet or container will not provide a consistent flow surface.
- Effectively handles loads from 100 to 5,000 pounds.
- Rollers are made with heavy gauge steel and have 2 commercial ball bearing cartridges that are permanently lubricated.
- Bearings used in the rollers are selected to facilitate the environmental conditions of the system.
- All bearings are selected based on low maintenance.
- Loads controlled during the transition to the exit of the flow lane by the use of a speed controller.