Reduce Energy cost
Warehouse fans come in High Volume, Low Speed (HVLS) and High Volume, High Speed (HVHS) versions. If you warehouse gets hot – and what warehouse doesn’t – you could cool it off and lower your costs with one of these fans.
High Volume, Low Speed
HVLS fans circulate a large amount of air by pulling the air from above the fan and pushing it down in a conical shape to the floor. Rotating at an optimized low speed, HVLS fans move the most air over the largest area at the lowest cost.
- Costs only a few cents per hour to operate
- Keep things cool in the summer and more comfortable in the winter while reducing energy costs
- Uses a touch screen control station make it easy to keep fans running at an optimized speed
- Increased air movement by the HVLS fan reduces effective temperatures and can make the air feel up to 7° cooler
- Improves air quality and reduces condensation on floors
- Eliminates multiple smaller high speed floor or wall fans
- Can potentially be used for LEED credits in selective areas
High Volume, High Speed
High Speed High Volume fans are portable air movement solutions that work best in conjunction with HVLS fans. Use HVHS fans anywhere you would use a traditional floor fan and create the best environment possible, while lowering your energy costs, for your employees.
- Available as Portable Floor, Portable Floor with tilt, or Ceiling Column mount with tilt and swivel
- Belt driven for quiet operation
- Moves air up to 90′ awawy
- Diameters from 36″ to 60″
- Electrical plug-in design
- 1 year warranty