Eliminates “blind corner” collisions by providing a visual warning that alerts forklift drivers and pedestrians to approaching traffic. Working like a traffic light to flash a warning, the patent-pending Collision Sentry is easy to install, self-powered, highly visible and reliable.
- Uses standard D – cell alkaline batteries, eliminating wiring to a facility’s electrical system.
- Batteries are designed to operate for one to two years depending on usage.
- Low-battery indicator sends a warning well in advance of batteries needing replacement. Replacement batteries are readily available.
Highly visible LED lights
- Flash a warning when motion is detected from both directions.
- Long life, require minimal or no replacement.
- Warning lights flash only when someone is really there. Less false reads.
- Send powerful visual warning of a possible collision.
- Passive Infrared Motion sensors are programmed to detect motion on both sides of the corner.
- Installs easily and virtually anywhere and is compact and lightweight.
- Can be easily snapped onto pallet racking systems using included magnet mounts.
- Use anywhere – docks, rows, blind corners, overhead