- Returns front frame post to its original condition
- Accommodates nearly all beam heights.
- Reuses existing factory bracing or accommodates new bracing as needed.
- Repair column is reinforced with an additional back column increasing damage resistance by over 250%.
- Manufactured with minimum of 12 gauge steel.
- Best used when multiple lower beam levels exist.
- Double-leg front frame post repair kit.
- High impact deflecting front column.
- Three heavy duty 3/4″ x 7″ anchors – two in the front footplate and one in back footplate, providing exceptional strength.
- Bolted installation. Requires no field welding.
- Bolts thru existing holes in frame when possible, making installation easy and fast.
- Accommodates beam levels with the addition of beam hanger brackets.
- Slant leg kit can drastically reduce lower rack damage by moving the front post 9″ back from its original position.
- Forklift truck/outrigger contact is virtually eliminated.
- Pallet swing area greatly increased
- Heavy-duty structural steel for use in most demanding areas.
- Forklift/outrigger contact is virtually eliminated.
- Pallet swing area greatly increased.
- Utilizes three 3/4″ x 7″ heavy duty anchors